What I wish for if my illnesses kill me

-My husband should live the best life possible and all of my friends should be sure to look out for him for me
-A fund for low-income people with ME should be created in my memory as well as an activist organization that works to find a cure
-My animals need to be cared for in the best possible way. No shelters. No moving around. Only experienced people can adopt. This is only if my husband can no longer care for them 
-Donate whatever organs or tissue are still viable. Burn the rest and put me in the wall of the moselium in The Vampire Diaries that they called The Armory, as close to where scenes were shot as possible. Put the quote on my grave, "Go turn their heads, go knock them dead, go break their hearts" -Okkervil River 
-No funerals.  Spend that money on something more important.
-Burn my journals(not art ones)
-light a candle in my memory at a Catholic church and send some words to St Dymphna, light Jewish memorial candle for me one year after my death, place a lotus in a pond for me
-Never forget I earned a Master's Degree 

Comments

Popular Posts