Ain't No Rest For the Wicked

I've been up for about 15 hours and have not taken a nap. This is not to say that I have not tried to take a nap nor is it to say that I was not fatigued to a point that anybody who doesn't know me would have thought I was drunk today.  I can't remember what it's called but I guess this is a symptom of a crash where you're so fatigued but also jittery. Is it fatigue jitters?  I called it fatigue spazzies earlier. I don't think that's accurate.  And it's not even like my brain is running or anything. It's practically useless today. But I feel too wired to sleep. Like I had way too much caffeine and now I'm crashing only worse. Matt has been telling me to take a nap all day and I just can't. It's almost 10:00 p.m. so I might as well just go to bed for good tonight. I'm really going to pay for staying up all day tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts