Get Over It

"Mommy, my stomach really hurts."

Get over it.

"Mom, I think I'm going to pass out.  Is this pain normal?"

All women deal with it. Push through like everyone else.

"My hip hurts so badly. I can hardly move."

You're fine.

"I'm so depressed I can't eat or do anything.  I need help around my home and easy meals."

Go to the psychiatric hospital then. 

"I feel like I'm getting way too sweaty and dizzy recently"

This is Florida. It's normal 

"I threw up for the first time in 15 years.  Matt thinks I should get checked out"

You don't need to get checked out for puking once.

"There's something seriously wrong. I feel so sick and can hardly move.  My house is in shambles.  I'm not eating when no one is home to help.  I'm showering on the bathtub floor.  I really need serious care."

You probably feel like that because all you do is sleep. Go outside and take a walk.

"My friend is giving me a wheelchair because I really can't walk much anymore "

That's ridiculous. You don't need that.  You're fine. 

"I'm about to be evicted because we can't survive here on one income.  I don't know what to do".

Get a job.  You're not disabled.  You just had your Dr say you are to get out of student loans. 

"I love you but I can't be around you right now.  I'm really sick and I think we're trauma bonded and I care too much about how you feel about my life and my decisions.  I hope we can reconnect soon. I will be going to therapy.  I think it would be good if you could do the same so you could understand where I'm coming from.  I love you so much.  I'm so sorry." 

*Silence*





Comments

Popular Posts