they want us to give up

I really feel like the world just wants us to give up and die. I really feel like that. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle and no one wants to help or has the ability to help because they're all suffering too. Everyone's suffering. Except for the billionaires. It's just so frustrating. I don't know what to do ever and I'm so sick and I can't stop trying to organize things and get things I need and I'm honestly losing it. And I see all these injustices and all I want to do is fight against them but I'm so mentally and physically drained. I can't do anything. I just I don't understand why we are on this Earth. I don't understand why people are so cruel. I don't understand why bad things happen to really good people. I don't understand any of it. I spend a lot of time feeling like the main character in The Green Mile. He like could feel everybody's pain. I feel the same way. Only he was able to heal people. I can't do that. I can lay in my bed and stress out about how I'm going to pay the rent but I can't fix a broken system and I can't heal people. I can't even heal myself I'm so frustrated

Comments

Popular Posts