Saw Yesterday. So True.


This was something I dealt with my entire life. My mom would always talk crap about my sister and then expect me to still want to be around her. She would tell me my sister's deepest darkest secrets that my sister would tell my mom. Most of our conversations would start out with my mom saying, "there's something I want to tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone, not even your husband". And I would feel special that I was getting this information. But it split my sister and I further and further apart and now we have no relationship at all. She even stands by my mother, which is really ironic. I've written to my sister on Instagram a bunch to heal our relationship but I never hear back. Maybe one day that could change but I have no idea. I hope it does but I'm also not counting my chickens. 

Comments

Popular Posts