The effects of yesterday....

This was my blood pressure and pulse an hour after waking

This is my heart rate for the day.  My resting rate is around 72 typically.  I went over 100 bpm at least 8 times.  Making breakfast, having to get dressed, having to go somewhere, etc. 
As you can see, the first part of the day that was 4 hours used almost 2 pace points.  I can handle about 5 per day.  Getting dressed cost me 1.5 points. I did the bare minimum.  I don't think I even put on deodorant.  Then the 3 hours it took to get ready, use my rollator to get to the car, sit for 10 minutes, use a wheelchair pushed by my husband to get in a building just for me to sign a form, getting pushed back to the car in the wheelchair, waiting for over an hour leaned back with feet up on extra cushions, sitting for the 10 min drive back... Took 4.2 pace points.  That's the entirety I can basically handle for 24 hours but gone in 3!!!!
As you can see, when I got home I slept over 5 hours with a 10 minute break to get in my bed from the living room.
Then I woke up for dinner so I could take meds, though I would have skipped if it weren't for needing food with meds.  And then I slept another almost 7 hours.  

In the 5 hours I recorded sleep, I was turbulent 16 times.

This is what me leaving and doing the bear minimum does to my body.  Here we're my symptoms yesterday:

Today, I have a headache, my whole body hurts.  My fingers hurt so badly when I bend them even slightly.  My throat feels scratchy. All night, my left nostril was clogged. And I'm still soooo exhausted.  

Luckily, I have nothing planned for today and hopefully nothing comes up.... 

Comments

Popular Posts